The NAWI Alliance is a community of 250+ public- and private-sector organizations concerned about the future of water treatment and the stability of water supplies. Alliance members form a national coalition that supports and represents the voice of the water treatment stakeholders and believes in the power of collaboration to drive research results. Membership unites organizations and individuals from across the country to maximize our collective impact and build awareness of the critical role of water treatment and desalination technologies.
Become a member
NAWI Alliance members are connected to a diverse group of stakeholders from industry, academic, nonprofit, government, and national laboratories. Members enjoy access to research results, industry developments, and many opportunities to directly connect with leaders in water treatment technology research and development. Whether you are a water industry partner, state and local government agency, or university or nonprofit, we hope you decide to join us.
Benefits of becoming a member include, but are not limited to:
- Access NAWI’s online library of videos, open-source software, and professional development programs.
- Submit proposals in response to NAWI RFPs, be members of teams that submit proposals, and/or provide cash or in-kind cost share support
- Attend NAWI webinars and the NAWI annual Alliance Meetings.
- Access top researchers in the water treatment space, and network with other organizations that are members of NAWI.
- Advertise employment opportunities relevant to the water treatment community and find talent needed for your project, program, or business.